CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
SRNT-E encourages submission of abstracts describing cutting-edge research all fields related to nicotine, tobacco and related compounds. Abstracts should summarise empirical research findings or study protocols that have not been published or presented elsewhere before the meeting. The Society also invites submissions for organised symposia, for Transdisciplinary Topical Discussions , as well as for SRNT network meetings.
Meeting formats for submissions
- Oral/poster presentations (oral only, poster only, oral or poster) – submission closed
- Symposia – submission closed
- Transdisciplinary Topical Discussions (TTDs) – submission closed
- SRNT network meetings – submission closed
- Rapid response – submission closed
General submission guidelines
- All presenters will be expected to register (and pay) for the meeting. Notification of acceptance or rejection of abstracts will be emailed to the designated presenting/lead authors in early June 2018.
- Data presented in the abstract as “work in progress” will not be considered for program inclusion.
- Funding and conflict of interest information is required for all submissions.