CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
SRNT-E encourages submission of abstracts describing cutting-edge research all fields related to nicotine, tobacco and related compounds. Abstracts should summarise empirical research findings or study protocols that have not been published or presented elsewhere before the meeting. The Society also invites submissions for organised symposia, for Transdisciplinary Topical Discussions , as well as for SRNT network meetings.
Meeting formats for submissions
Deadlines for submissions
- 11 March, 2018: deadline for submissions of symposia
- 8 April, 2018: deadline for submissions of oral/poster presentations and Transdisciplinary Topical Discussions (TTDs)
General submission guidelines
- All presenters will be expected to register (and pay) for the meeting. Notification of acceptance or rejection of abstracts will be emailed to the designated presenting/lead authors in early June 2018.
- Data presented in the abstract as „work in progress“ will not be considered for program inclusion.
- Funding and conflict of interest information is required for all submissions.
Rapid response submissions
The system for submission of rapid response abstracts will open in June 2018. The deadline for submitting a rapid response abstract will be in July 2018. Instructions and forms for online abstract submissions of rapid response posters will be available on the website in May 2018. Rapid response abstracts will only be considered as poster only submission.
Position regarding tobacco industry and e-cig industry
Please note that people associated with the tobacco industry are not allowed to submit abstracts to the conference. People who are associated with an INDEPENDENT e-cig company (i.e., a company that is not associated with the tobacco industry) are allowed to submit abstracts to the conference.
Should you have technical questions about your submission and/or submission system questions, please contact: srnt [at] eventlab [dot] org